
Ahh the holidays! To me, they are the best time of the year without a doubt. I have been home with my family for a few days now and I am enjoying every minute of it. They aren't driving me crazy quite yet (*Big smile). This will be my last college Christmas break and I intend on making the most out of it. After this holiday season, it will only be two weeks paid vacation for me (at least I hope to get even that).

Since I've been home I have enjoyed a couple traditional holiday outings. This past Thursday, the family and I took my niece, Abigail, to see good ole St. Nick (Santa Clause that is)! It was a great time spent with my family and its always fun to see the twinkle in a child's eye when the magic of Christmas still lives inside of them. I've also enjoyed the annual Christmas party this past Saturday with my best friends from high school. Although we have all gone our separate ways for the past three years, we always seem to find the time to get together again, share a few laughs and make new memories. We had our party at this really neat place in Mobile. It's called Paint Party Studios. We all got to bring our own party foods and drinks and they provided the rest. All for one easy payment of $35! We had a blast getting in touch with our artistic/non-artistic abilities.
Yes, the past few days have been great! But the next might not be so great for me. I will be getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow morning. Eeek! I am a bit nervous and not looking forward to the pain. But, everyone keeps telling me that it's not so bad. So either they are all liars or maybe it really wont be too terribly painful. I'll just have to see for myself on this particular happening. Maybe I'll post a chubby cheek photo for all to see. But if I were you, I wouldn't count on it.
Until the next time, this is me lately!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment