
I went to Mobile for the holiday and I even took my roommate, Caitlin (she's from Orange County, Calif.), home with me to meet the Shipley Clan. It was an eventful few days and I got to enjoy my family, friends and all the turkey and dressing I could fit into my belly.
I didn't stay at home very long because there was an "Iron Bowl" to be played and as the dedicated Alabama Football Fan that I am, I had to travel to AuBARN to support the Tide as they played the Tigers. It was a great game and the Tigers sure did give us a run for our money. But in the end we pulled it out and beat them 26-21 in the last couple minutes of the game. The trip was totally worth it!
I had so much fun visiting with friends from Auburn and celebrating the BIG win!! So Roll Tide and I can't wait to beat the Florida Gators next week in the SEC Championship game!!!So one more update to share... I received the internship with The Children's Hospital in Birmingham, Ala. for the Spring 2010 semester!!!!!!!! I will travel to Birmingham 2 days a week and work on various communication projects. I am really excited and I know this is going to be valuable work experience for me! If you want to check out where I'll be working and what they are currently doing at the hospital, here is the Web site address: http://www.chsys.org/
Thanks for reading and until the next time, this is me lately!!!
So now I can stalk you more by reading your blog, but Congrats on the internship! That will be really fun!
ReplyDeleteLove you :)
Claire